Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can I share?

Can I just tell you how much it bothers me to run out of yarn just a few rows short of what I need? Now a trip to Michael's is required *cue sad violin music, I know*. In a holding pattern until I can buy a skein of white (for four rows), a skein of blue (for four rows) and a skein of cream (which should have been the only one I really *needed*). Not like I won't use the blue/white, but still - I can't finish my current blanket until I get them, and I hate holding patterns.

I get to go scrapping this weekend, and boy howdy - do I need it. Poor Megan is 17 months old, and has not one page to her name as yet. Because I'm famous for overestimating what I can get done, here's a preliminary list of the pages I hope to finish in six hours (don't laugh):
Ian: Crocs, a school page, finish his big boy room and birthday pages
Megan: Fourth of July 2009/2010, ladybug, rainbow, wunderkind, water, puffs, smile, one
Both: summer 2010, Halloween 2009

The littles and I are off to the park soon, and then to Michaels (surprise, surprise). I will try to get some pictures of my current projects up soon so that you can see what I've been yammering on about...

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you about the At Play Cafe's knitting group on Fridays? My friend Kelly and I run a group on Friday mornings at 10, and your kids can get in to the play area for 1/2 price if you come to knit.

    And if you're crocheting and not knitting, that's ok too :) You should come. We actually have a bunch of people who come up from your area.

    Also, are you on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete